Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Saint Patrick's Day 2015- About how we like our sex?

Today is Saint Patrick's Day here in New York City. There's been an enormous parade and tonight I get to take some participants home from the festivities. Being as on this day everyone's Irish I'm wearing green. I have my plans for Saint Patrick's Day 2016:
Seeing as how people may participate in contingent arranged according to how they like sex, or their preferences and orientations I am calling for people who share my orientation to join a spiritual contingent next Saint Patrick's Day. #BenBriscoe was a Jewish Lord Mayor of Dublin. I remember when I was a kid my mom took me to the City ( we lived in Queensbridge but "the city" was Manhattan to us.
#redeyetaxi 
I was born this way, this is how God made me. It's not a lifestyle, it's who I am.

              





            
Drunken revelers explain Saint Patrick's Day.


Hardline Catholicist militants offer a different point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment