Friday, October 2, 2015

Name that drug


                   

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas or information about a new club drug that might be making the rounds in New York City,  possibly a rape drug. 

I picked up a young woman passenger who was put into the taxi in the financial district by a young man. I will tell you that she is the third such "case" that's been put into my taxi within the past few days. I am used to outer borough passengers who prefer to give turn -by turn directions to a taxi driver, and so I was not alarmed until, close to the exit of the Brooklyn Bridge she would only tell me what neighborhood she was going to, also telling me to bring her home.  She had no information to add. By chance I came upon a cop car and got some help.

Enjoy the video. 


PS I DIDN'T RECORD THE POOR WOMAN'S FACE AS I HAVE NO INTENTION TO HUMILIATE HER. I DO FEAR THAT SHE NEEDS AT LEASE TO BE SEEN IN AN EMERGENCY ROOM BUT THE COPS WE'RE SET ON PUSHING THE SITUATION ONTO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment